An umbrella company is a business that employs professional contractors carrying out short-term assignments for recruitment agencies and / or end clients. When you are working for an agency, you may be given the choice to be paid either directly by them or be given an enhanced rate, which is the rate that an agency would PAY to Global Pay Solutions. This higher rate includes a number of costs associated with your engagement, such as holiday pay. If you choose to be paid through Global Pay Solutions, we will make the appropriate deductions from the agency income received and calculate your pay for you. The deductions we make include Your national insurance contributions, tax and our fee.
- want one employer whilst you are contracting
- want a quick and easy payroll service
- want access to a pension plan
- want to build up an employment record for the purpose of mortgage applications
- want the benefit of continuous employment, without setting up a limited company.
Click here to request a call back.